August 26, 2007

Just Starting Out

I have read several blogs and find them to be very interesting and informative, so I decided to join the ranks. A little bit about me.... I am 25 and from southern MN. I am a wife to my incredible husband of 2 yrs, S. I am a mother to 2 dogs, who are treated more like children. Raven is a 3 yr old black lab and Junior is a 6 yr old yellow lab/german shepherd. They both weigh over 80 lbs. They are my pride and joy, besides S that is. They don't have total run of the house, but most(S would tell you different). I am a 911 Dispatcher for the county that I live in and enjoy the job...most of the time. I work straight nights :( which sucks terribly!!!! I have also just started my own at home business with a direct sales company. I will call it PC as I don't believe that I am allowed to advertise it on a blog. I love the new business and am hoping for it to take off and become my only job. I would like to be able to stay home with our future children, but still be able to get away a few nights and make some money. I could continue to ramble, but I won't bore you anymore. I need to go and spend some time with my husband. We just got back from vacation today and have been doing a lot of cleaning, YUCK!!!! My family will be very proud that I have done several loads of laundry today!!!! I know, can you believe it!!!!

1 comment:

Nellie said...

Whoooooooo hoooooooooo on the laundry kt... nice to be home isn't it?!