March 2, 2009

Gossip

Why do people gossip so much? Do they not realize that it is hurtful toward the person they are directing it? It just really gets old! And living in a small town makes it even worse. Everyone already knows too much about everyone else's business, but then they try to create their own version of what has happened. It just sucks!

I try to stay out of the gossip, which isn't as hard now as it used to be. I used to love to sit and gossip... especially when I was at work, but now it really bothers me. I have even had someone concerned about me because of my lack of gossipping! That is when you know it is bad. I now have come to hate it and do not like it going on around me. I no longer participate, even though sometimes it is really hard to keep my mouth shut. I am learning to be quiet.

No comments: