September 13, 2007

Same Old, Same Old

Work never really changes!!!! I thought that I would be refreshed after we got back from vacation, but...I guess not! I have another week of vacation, it started yesterday. We have a wedding in St Cloud this weekend and then I have Mon and Tues off. And then it is back to work on Wed. I wish that I had an "I don't give a shit" recording at my job sometimes!!!! Some of the calls we get are just bogus! I do know that I am there for the important calls, i.e. when someone is in trouble, and I love these calls. They make me feel productive. It is the everyday ridiculous calls about neighbor disputes and property disputes that get really old! And for these calls I wish I had the above recording!!!! I wish I could just say, "Oh, let me transfer you," and the above is what they would here. There are other recordings I would like to have as well, "Grow up!", "Be a parent!", "Get a life!", I could go on, but I won't!!!!

In other news, I just started weight watchers and am learning a new way of eating and living. I am considered obese, though some may look at me and not agree. I would like to lose about 50 lbs. The plans says that I should lose about 75, but we will see. Once I reach 150 lbs I will have to see how I feel and whether or not I want to continue or start maintaining the loss. My goal right at this moment is to lose 20% of my weight, which is about 21 lbs. So far I have lost 10 lbs. I am half way to my short term goal. I feel pretty good! I have done some sort of activity everyday for the last 2 and a half weeks. I just started going to the gym last weekend and am enjoying it way more than I thought that I would. It has been very quiet there, as I go when other people are normally working.

Well, that's it for today. Time for me to go and pick up my husband from the bowling alley and jump into bed. I have to get up early tomorrow to get to the gym and pack before we go away for the weekend.

Night, Kt

4 comments:

Nellie said...

In my line of work I'd like a recording that said

"don't be a dumb ass, where a condom next time!"

or

"why'd you sleep with such a loser?"

or

"don't yell at me, I'm sorry you chose to have a baby with a dumb ass who isn't paying you any child support"

I could go on and on and on.

Greg said...

HELLO KT......this is your blog speaking.............PLEASE UPDATE ME!!!!!

Whoa that was wierd. I just wanted to post a comment and all of a sudden your blog took over and wrote those things......shockingly wierd.

I wish I could tell the people that I work around all day to F off......OH WAIT, I can. Not to rub it in but that part of my job does kick ass.

Nellie said...

"Same Old, Same Old" that is for sure! UPDATES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg said...

Is this a new post?? I think it is a new po..........oh wait, nope it is not but you almost had me fooled KT.

Nice try but you can't fool me!!