October 6, 2007

Just For My BIL

This post is for my BIL who says that I never post. I don't post very often, because I don't have a cute little girl, like you and my sis have, to post about. Nothing really happens to me that is all that interesting to other people. I don't really do anything cool. I go to work, sleep, eat, poop, read, read, read, and read. I don't really watch all that much tv, so I don't really talk about that. I guess that I could talk about reading, but I don't think anyone would be all that interested in that. Anyway, I have to bring S to a bachelor party. See ya!

2 comments:

Nellie said...

you could post about work, friends, hubby, dogs, parents, neighbors, etc... get creative... things that are going on in the world are also interesting to post about... you could also do a "100 things about me" post... did you see I pulled that email over? you are not boring. you could even keep this as a journal of your trying to baby make... funny things that happen during the day. stupid things people say at work. i know you have lots to talk about... go for it. let it all out!

Greg said...

AND your a good dancer!!!

Hey....what's that smell??

ARE you POOPING???