October 24, 2007

Trying to Cook

So if you haven't read my hubby's blog(everyoneneedsaride) he had a really bad day at work and being the nice wife that I am I decided to make him some dinner. So I thawed out some stuffed chicken breasts and am making cheesey potatoes. Okay, so I am not that great of a cook, but I can try...right? I have really bad timing when it comes to cooking. I put the chicken in, it had to bake for 45-50 minutes and then I mixed up the potatoes. I didn't realize that the potatoes had to go in for 55 minutes...oops!!!! So here we sit, S got home from work at 8 pm, with the chicken done and the potatoes still have over 20 minutes. REALLY BAD TIMING!!!!! Thankfully my husband is very gracious and kind of laughs and sarcastically tells me that is why he is the cook in the family! I am going to get sappy now....I am very luck to have S as my husband. He takes great care of me. I have not been feeling that great lately and have been very tired, so he has been doing a lot of stuff for me! I do things for him as well, like bringing him lunch when I can and supporting him in his many adventures, but he has just been so great lately!!! Okay enough of that stuff.

My sister had a Mary Kay party the other night and it was great fun!!!! We did pedicures! So there I sat soaking my feet in a tub, which I come to find out was an unused kitty litter box, and my little niece, E, is standing in front of my tub with her back to me. I don't know what she was doing at the time, but she was backing up for some reason and she fell butt first into my tub of water. We all started laughing and of course, she knows that we are laughing at her, and she starts crying. She was soaked. When I got to my sisters house, E had just come out of the tub and was getting a fresh diaper and clean clothes. I guess it wasn't even an hour later and they were putting clean clothes and a clean diaper on her again. I wish we had a camera...it was hilarious!!!!

Well, I am going to run. The potatoes are almost done and I have to get some veggies ready for dinner. Hope everyone has a great night!!!!

Kt

3 comments:

everyone needs a ride! said...

It's o.k. when you don't always do the cooking to not have the best timing. Repetition is the only way you gain any ground on it. I love you anyways honey. Thanks for the lovely supporting comments and writing nice things about me in your blog. Hope you like how clean your car is?
Luv you!

Greg said...

AWWWWW what a nice post about your hubby.....oh wait.....oh no........I didn't.....wait yes I just threw up in my mouth. HA HA j/k.

Greg said...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOOKING AT YOUR BLOG!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WRITE YOUR BUSINESS PLAN!!!!

SO I CAN STOP HEARING MY WIFE PISS, MOAN, and SOB ABOUT HER JOB!!!!!!!!!

She ought to like that comment. HA HA HA