October 18, 2007

El Sicko

I woke up from my nap, that is what I will call it, and still don't feel well. I called in sick to work and have been in bed all afternoon. Sleeping on and off and reading...still in my pjs now. I feel like my head is ready to explode...BOOM!

I have the Women of Faith conference tomorrow in St. Paul and am really looking forward to it! It is always so inspirational!!!! They are amazing women who have amazing stories and insight to share. It is awesome! I suggest that you check out their website and attend a conference near your area. It is life changing! It is a Friday and Saturday conference, but I have a wedding on Saturday, so I have to miss the conference that day, but I am looking forward to Friday. The Pre-Conference is titled: "God Has a Dream For Your Life", I am really glad that I get to listen to Henry Cloud and Sheila Walsh on this topic. I need help in this area. Thanks God!

Pew!!!! My dog has really bad gas!!!!!

Well, I am off to bed again.
Kt

BTW, check out my hubby's blog at Everyone Needs A Ride. He just started it today!

No comments: