October 15, 2007

Shopping With KT and E

Today I went shopping with my girlfriend Kt and my niece E. We had a blast. E was great through the whole day. She is only 17 months old, but was a little angel for me. We went to a mall about an hour from where I live. E loves to say hi to anyone and everyone. Sometimes it is embarassing, because she doesn't care who she is talking to and other times, I could care less. It is funny to see how people react to her. Some say hi back and start talking to her. Other people laugh and keep going. And other people don't look at her or say anything. I hope that she brightens those people's day!!!!

Anyway, E was great and I think Kt had fun spending her afternoon with us. She kept commenting on how great and content E was and how her nephew would be whining and running all over the place. I am glad that E likes to shop. The best part is when we look at shoes. She likes to try them on!!!! When you put one on her, she sticks her foot out, looks at it, and goes "Oh". It is absolutely hilarious!!!! She loves them. The hard part is getting them back off. She gets angry when you take them off! Oh well, I guess she is going to be like her mama and me!!!! Good luck G!!!! You can ask my dad how it is with all the women in the house and all of their shoes!!!!! I am sure he has lots of advise.

I had to work all weekend, so nothing much happened there. I caught the cold crud that has been going around. I thought that I was going to get by without catching it....I guess I was wrong. WAY WRONG. I don't think that I can hear out my left ear, it is so plugged up!!!!

I will blog more later, but dinner just got here.

See ya, Kt

2 comments:

Greg said...

KT,

Thanks for taking the E to the mall! I know she loves it.

I will be sure to ask your dad for some advise.

I also hope you know that we all here at the "house of fun........and sick" we like to pass around the sick until it is a never ending wheel of....well....sick. You can thank your niece for the cold you have! SHE LOVES YOU!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...I finally got around to reading the blogs. I think I am addicted!!!
K