October 30, 2007

Fun Day

I had one of the best days today!!!! First, I got to spend my whole day with E and then tonight I had one of my best girlfriends over for dinner.

Babysitting E is always a fun day!!!! I love everything about her. She is so humorous and her facial expressions make me laugh for hours. I love her to pieces!!!! She is so much fun to be around! Today she kept saying my name! I love it. She hasn't really been saying that much unless you ask her to. Today, she was just repeating it as I put her in her car seat. It was awesome! She is just such a great little person. Thanks to K and G I get to spend days like today with E. And enjoy every minute of it!!!! We went to lunch today and found out that she likes hot roast beef sandwiches. Of course, she had to dip it in ketchup, but she ate every last bite. My dad couldn't believe that she was eating it....and neither could I!!!! E is the coolest little kid I have ever met!!!!

So then tonight Er came over for dinner. We have been meeting every other Tuesday for dinner, either in RW or H. Tonight I made meatloaf and au gratin potatoes. It was delicious. I am getting better at cooking, but timing is everything and I stink at that. The meatloaf took forever to cook!!!! I thought we were going to be eating at 10 pm! We had a good time catching up and talking about things that have happened in the past few weeks. It is so nice to be able to spend this time with her. There was a time when we grew away from each other. Er wasn't the problem then, I was!!!! I should say that I grew away from her, but I found my way back. She knows way too many secrets for me to loose her now. I am very lucky and grateful for a friend like her. I think that we met in middle school and have been friends ever since. I know that we will always be there for each other and that is a great feeling. By the way she is preggers!!!! I can't wait!!!! She is due in April. It is her first. I am so excited for her and J.

I know S did a post about the movie Transformers. He loved it and so did I!!!! It was awesome. If you have not seen it yet, but want to....run to the nearest movie store and get it!!!

Well, I am off to do some reading and wash my uniforms for work tomorrow.

Night, Kt

4 comments:

Chastity said...

E is precious!! I look forward to new pictures of her every time I visit K's blog.

Transformers is probably the best movie I saw all year.

Use a broiler pan when you make meatloaf. It cooks well, and the fat all drops down into the bottom.

Greg said...

KT!!! You got your first non-family blog! Congrats, although I don't know if you will know what to do without all the sarcasm!

Nellie said...

ummmm... is your fun day over yet? Time for a new post???

Greg said...

OH today was so fun!!! Then I came to your blog and saw that it was still the same.

Better get some pledge, I think your blog is covered in dust!