March 5, 2008

Sick of being sick!

I am so sick of having the crud! I am sick of having to use sick time! I know that it is there to be used for such purposes, but I hate being sick and missing work. I have had this for almost 2 weeks and no I haven't gone to the doctor, because it will be a waste of my time. They will tell me that I have the crud and I need to rest and drink lots of fluids. I have been doing all of these things regularly lately.

I am sick of sleeping and am not all that tired, so I have been cleaning. I know that doesn't sound like fun either, but things just need to be cleaned up. I am not overworking myself as I don't feel well and should be sitting in front of the tv relaxing. I will do that in a little while.

It is snowing...again! I am so sick of this weather! I just want spring to be here already! I want to be able to not wear a jacket and not have to worry about sliding on some ice and getting in an accident. I just want everything to melt and be done. March is always the worst when it comes to snow in our area. Last year the worst snow days fell on days that I had to work! YUCK! Talk about being busy. I hope the girls aren't too busy today! I fell bad being home, but I don't want to get anyone else sick. I know that they can handle it, but it is always nicer to have 3 working instead of 2. Sorry D and M!

I am going to go finish tidying up and then I am going to go and watch some Food Network and play some Sudoku. Talk to ya soon.

Kt

3 comments:

TEACHBROECK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TEACHBROECK said...

I leave for a week and there are 3 new posts!!! I am so sick of being sick too! Hope you feel better soon.

Greg said...

I think we are all sick of being sick, oh and sick of the cold, oh and sick of our job, oh and sick of bills, oh and sick of bowling with stupid people.......sure would like to bowl with cool people on Thursdays.......hint hint. Maybe you could convince your husband to bring me onto the team full time next year? Maybe you could offer him sex in order to help this thing along?

Just an idea. Think it through. Let me know,

Your Loving BIL