March 4, 2008

Appraisal coming up...

So we are refinancing on the house...again. And the appraiser(sp?) will be coming next week to hopefully tell us that our house is worth a certain amount that we have fixed in our minds. But the down side is that we have to clean. Now we have done some major construction in our home and things have not been totally put back together yet. That is why the cleaning needs to be done. I have been cleaning for 2 days and will probably be spending my weekend off cleaning also. Did I mention we really need a cleaning lady? K are you listening? Anyway, the refinance is going to allow us to pay off a bunch of debt. Which will be great when we can actually put money in our savings account. I don't really remember what that is like seeing as it is winter and we have almost completely drained our savings. The whole business adventure will be much easier if we have a significant amount of money in our savings! I know S will agree with me on that one. Anyway I am off to clean somemore. I have a friend coming over who is going to be using my computer, so I thought that I better post quickly. Yeah right we all know I am really good at posting!! Hahahahaha! Talk to ya soon.

Kt

No comments: