February 28, 2008

Psycho Suzi's

S and I jumped in the truck on Sunday to head to the cities and go where ever the road led us. I wanted to take him to Cafe Latte on Grand Ave, but after driving by and seeing how busy they were he decided he didn't want to eat there. He has never eaten there before and I know that he would really enjoy it, but anyway. We drove by and were going to head some place else. I mentioned a sports bar in the area, but he didn't like that idea either. He said there was another place the he wanted to find. He didn't really know where we were going, but thought he new the area where the restaurant would be located. Did I mention S and I love the Food Network? That is how this whole adventure started. After leaving Grand Ave, we headed to north Minneapolis to find Psyco Suzi's Motor Lounge and Tiki Bar. I know it is a mouthful, but the hours of trying to find it was totally worth it!!! Back to the Food Network, S was watching a show called Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives and they were featuring this Tiki Bar that we were looking for. S thought that it looked like a place that we would enjoy. So onto dinner. We loved it!! We tried some appetizers and then had pizza. It was delicious!!! And we couldn't leave without having one of their specialty drinks. We ordered a fruity number, can't remember what it was called, but it was YUMMY!!!

We continued towards home after Psycho Suzi's, did some grocery shopping and then headed over to the Harbor. Yes I know, you are saying to yourself right now, the Harbor on a Sunday...what were you thinking? Well, we met a friend of S's over there for a few drinks. We got home around 8 pm...I think... and headed straight for bed.

Hopefully this has nothing to do with Psycho Suzi's, but I spend the majority of my night in another room of my house...and NO, I wasn't puking! I had to call in sick for work the next day, because I finally go to bed around 3 am. So all in all, it was a great day spent with my hubby!!! I look forward to many more days like this!!! Minus the bathroom part!

We look forward to taking family and friends with us to Psycho Suzi's next time we go. We know some people who enjoy food as much as we do!!!

Well, I am going to get back to watching some TV before I have to head for bed. S is off bowling...hopefully he is doing great.

'Til next time...
Kt

1 comment:

Chastity said...

That sounds like an interesting place...a tiki lounge in Minnesota...I'd love to see that :).