April 22, 2008

Mmmmm Peach Tea

I am sick at home again! :( So tired of having colds. I guess it could be worse...I could have the flu constantly. I think that I will stick with the cold. I have called in sick the last 2 days and now I have 2 days off. Hopefully I will be feeling better to return to work for the weekend.

I have seriously drank 2 quarts of peach tea already today. Mmmmmmmmm! I know that you need lots of fluids when you have a cold, so I am trying to flush it out with some delicious peach tea.

I am so glad that spring is finally here. Yesterday was gorgeous. I really didn't get to spend anytime outside, but I did step out a few times when I was putting the dogs on the leash and when I went to get the mail. It was beautiful! Then last night at a little after 1, S and I were awoken to a ridiculously loud crack of thunder. Seriously, it sounded like the War of the Worlds was happening in our bedroom! We were both awake for a while after that. It was so loud.

As you all are probably aware, I am really bad at this whole blogging thing! I am not going to promise that I am going to get better, because I probably won't and I don't want to break any promises. But I will try to improve to at least once a month. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but that is a major commitment for me. If you happen to see me blog more than once a month, consider yourself blessed!

Sorry if there are any errors in this, but I am typing without my glasses on. Can't really see worth a darn!

1 comment:

Chastity said...

I'm sorry to hear you're sick. Get well soon!